A brief overview of my current and previous project portfolio is provided below, illustrating both the breadth and depth of my experience leading digital media strategy and content curation in both the food and lifestyle sectors.
- Strategic direction and heading content curation across key social channels (Facebook, Instagram, website) of Foodhall Indiaand its associated brands/ entities including The House of Tea by Foodhall & Foodhall Cookery Studio.
- Consulting editor on Foodhall India’s website, curating the mix of content to reflect seasonal, local and international food trends.
- Spearheading digital media launch of The Oxford Range (subsidiary of TheEast India Company) in the Middle East, with the aim of introducing the nascent brand of teas, biscuits and chocolates to the regional audience.
FASHION & LIFESTYLE
- Ideated and executed seasonal content campaigns for the Instagram accounts of prominent fashion brands, Amishi London and Cover Story(part of Indian retail conglomerate, Future Group).
- Curated editorial content for The London Eye, the official blog of Cover Story, with a view to establishing it as the insider track for international trends.
Engaged by Vedanta, the global natural resources conglomerate, to provide overarching advisory support to the Corporate Communications team and The Chairman’s Office; role involved, but was not limited to:
- Strategic inputs on enhancing brand visibility and analytics for amplifying communications reach across all digital platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Website, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Press);
- Curating social media strategy for Instagram;
- Drafting advocacy-driven communications; and
- Website design and updates.
DIGITAL MEDIA SEMINARS
Seminars and on-hand support for for lifestyle brands, communications agencies and the hospitality industry in the U.K. and India., with tailored workshops spanning digital content creation & engagement, account audits and targeted influencer marketing.
- Speaker, Conference on Brand and Customer Engagement in Food Service, London 
- Panel discussion on Instagram and Influencer Marketing for Restaurants and Hotels, held by London Restaurant Network 
- Digital media training seminar, tailored for a U.K.-based restaurant and hospitality communications agency 
- Masterclass on New Age Media, TAO Art Gallery 
- Instagram Masterclass, held in collaboration with Masque Restaurant Mumbai