Leveraging my strong pulse on global F&B trends, I have experience working with leading food retailers & hospitality brands to conceptualise, design and execute F&B experiences, grounded by end-to-end support:
- Feasibility studies and due diligence;
- Creating concepts and curating experiences;
- Menu engineering;
- Collaborative partnerships, including pop-ups and chef residencies;
- Coordinating operational design; and
- Support for staffing and training.
RETAIL ADVISORY PORTFOLIO
I have independent experience working with food retailers, particularly with regard to product conceptualisation and development:
- Reliance Brands: Curation of F&B offerings at Jio World Drive BKC with scope of work spanning design and planning of new restaurants and retail concepts through to identifying and supporting partnerships with existing F&B operators. Scope of work also included conceptualisation of Green Coop, a first-of-its-kind outdoor community market showcasing organic seasonal produce and championing local grassroots brands/ suppliers.
- Future Retail. Retail category management and marketing activities with respect to introducing U.K.-based Waitrose brand across Future Retail’s key channels in India – Foodhall, Big Bazaar and Hyper City.
- Foodhall India. Due diligence, concept curation, menu engineering and brand partnerships for Foodhall @Linking Road, a transformative F&B project spread across 4 levels and 25,000 square feet. Successful outcomes include design of the Coffee Lab experience; conceptualisation and execution of Foodhall Cookery Studio; and on-boarding local vendors for a shop-in-shop presence, showcasing the thriving mix of food brands in Mumbai.
- Private Client. Recently participated in a research project aimed at collating feedback on global ice cream trends, with a view to feeding these into product development and marketing strategy for an international FMCG brand.