What started as a passion project on Instagram, has evolved into a diversified digital platform spanning a website and other key social media channels, with a view to curating recommendations across food, travel & lifestyle.
- Insider guides categorised by cuisine, theme and/ or by area, with a dedicated series on neighbourhood guides in London.
- Pulse on the latest news in the restaurant & hospitality industry, alongside coverage of hidden gems and old classics.
- Curated recommendations highlighting the thriving art, cultural and lifestyle events and experiences in London.
- Luxury edge, manifesting in collaborations with leading names including The Dorchester, InterContinental Park Lane, Set Hotels, The Connaught, Four Seasons, Shangri La at the Shard, Selfridges and Harrods; in addition to Michelin-starred restaurants and other entities.
- Cross-cutting guides for navigating Bombay’s flourishing food scene, from latest openings to old favourites.
- Art and cultural explorations, alongside a tab on things to do off the beaten path in Bombay.
- Curated recommendations for weekend getaways & city breaks in India.
- Tailored itineraries to both offbeat and more sought-after destinations, with an all-encompassing coverage of cultural highlights and culinary recommendations.
- Luxury-edge, manifesting in collaborations with leading hotels such as Rocco Forte Collection, Dorchester Collection, Taj Hotels, Jumeirah Group; as well as with the official tourism boards of countries.
- Tips, tricks and recipes from leading chefs, food writers and restaurants.
- “In Conversation” series with prolific chefs and personalities from Theo Randall to Pierre Marcolini.
View this post on Instagram
Loveliest start to the weekend, brushing up on my #cookingskills courtesy our favourite TV host @DonalSkehan & @Tenderstem // We made a rather sprightly green pesto pasta (recipe by @BalancedNutritionUK) and experienced the joys of chargrilled #tenderstem in a chilli tahini-yogurt too… Take a peek behind the scenes on my IG Stories! #KitchenInspiration #FridayFeeling #TheFoodieDiariesLondon
- Top Three in Mayor of London’s #MyLondonDish campaign, aimed at showcasing the diversity in London’s culinary offerings.
- Featured in Visit London’s local guides, in addition to regular reposts of Instagram posts & tweets by Visit London’s key handles.
- Instagram photographs in the Wall Street Journal.
- Interviewed by Flavourful World, an American food, wine & spirits website.
I have also had an article translated into and published in German by Ubena.